NSSA ANTI-BULLYING RESOURCE /TIPLINE
Give Students the Tools They Need to Prevent Bullying & Report
The National Student Services Association is proud to announce our latest tool to help prevent bullying in schools – the Anti-Bullying Resource Tip Line. Unlike traditional student tip lines, our Resource Line is designed to train students on how to handle bullying.
- Provide counseling resources to help bullies and victims
- Students answer a series of questions and are provided with resources and suggestions customized to the type of bullying they face.
- Teach students positive ways to prevent bullying, cyberbullying, or harassment based on gender, orientation, religion, race and more
- Train students with action plans and suggested responses to stop bullying.
- Automated responses provide instant access to videos, tips, and other training materials.
- Cases can be escalated to receive one-on-one assistance from an NSSA counselor or
- Bully tips are transferred to school admins and tipster stays anonymous.
- Reduce workload on school counseling staff.
- Works great alongside 2-way tiplines or as a standalone service.
- Free for students to use.
- Content written and provided by leading experts.